Tuesday, February 08, 2005

The Great Game of Racquetball

Today is Tuesday, and on Tuesday, I try and go play rqtball with my friends. Tonight, I'm headed out to play for a little bit and I've decided that tonight I'm going to win. When I play with my friends it's a lot of fun because it really doesn't matter if I win or lose, it doesn't even matter how I play the game. As long as I don't hit anyone with the ball or my racket or get hit by the ball or someone else's racket and I've had a good laugh, then I've had a good time. So Neal or Harold or Jerry, if you are reading this prepare to be beat at rqtball tonight, hahahahaha.

3 comments:

Kaplin said...

I'll just get ready for that. :)

Kaplin said...

Just in case I DO actually lose to you tonight, I want it known that I'm sick. It's been well documented.

Tracy said...

Excuses, excuses....