Wednesday, February 09, 2005

I Was Reminded

Thank you Harold for reminding to update my 3 readers on the outcome of the racquetball games we played last night. Let's just say it wasn't exactly how I thought it would turn out. We played one-on-one until Jerry joined us. The first game it was close something like 15 to 6, ok, so it wasn't that close, but I did jump out to a quick 2-0 lead at the beginning of the game, then Harold got to serve. The next game I was ahead most of the game and Harold had taken a one point lead as Jerry walked in, which in turn led to me losing again, 8-7. Sucks aye. Then in the game we were playing that I had to take off before we were finished, Jerry and I were really close and we were killing Harold, like we were both in double digits before he even scored. Then I had to take off and I guess Harold came back and won. Remember though, next time the score starts at 0-0 and we will see what happens then...

3 comments:

ryan king said...

hey brandon ryan king, i actually like volleyball and golf. i guess it depends on where you live. take my poll at my site, and sign in next time you drop by!

Anonymous said...

You suck! ;) All your bragging and then you don't win big. Sheesh!! J/K
Chels

Kaplin said...

LOL, I had a feeling it would turn out something like that. I'll make next week for sure.