Monday, February 14, 2005

Snow??? Yeah Right!

We aren't going to get any snow. Weathermen have to have the stupidest job! They seem to never be right and then they have to get on t.v. and change the forecast and not look too stupid. Now they are saying that we won't get snow until like 8:00 tonight. We'll see. I doubt it. We might get some more rain but that will probably be all. But who knows?? I might get on tomorrow and have to say "ok, I'm the stupid one". But I doubt that too.

I want spring to come too. That means we can actually move into our house. By the way, another update on the house, as of 10:00 this morning they were starting to put the shingles on. It was fun to watch them with the conveyer belt thing send all the packages of shingles on to the roof. Pretty cool.

Oh and Happy Valentines Day all!!

No comments: