Thursday, February 10, 2005

Rough Morning...whew!

Woken by my pager at 5:45 this morning, for something that I shouldn't have been woken up for doesn't make me too happy. So I went back to bed about 6:00 to get a quick nap in before my alarm went off, laid there wide awake thinking to myself, "I should get up", but just stayed in the warm covers and nice soft bed. The alarm went off, I turned it down a little not to wake the kids and fell asleep, proabably the best sleep I'd had all night. Woke up at 7:05 and missed the bus, what a crapper. Finally got to work about an hour later than normal, mentioned to the person that didn't warn me about the pages, since they knew they would go out, and started to make the rounds of helping people. Loads of fun, now the day is clear, and I'm going to try and take advantage of it.

2 comments:

Kaplin said...

Don't let him fool you. He was hung over from heavy drinking the night before.

Unknown said...

I thought that was you at the end of the bar.... Oh, wait....