Wednesday, March 09, 2005

Brain Fry

Yesterday was a day of...well...craziness. I got that spring fever bug that B was talking about and didn't want to work. I got home and didn't want to do anything at all , so I hooked up the PS2 and played Splinter Cell, my oldest wanted to watch me play. So I was laying on the floor to play when my youngest decided that my chest was going to be her bench. It made it hard to see the game so I'd take her off and she'd climb back on, and we'd repeat that. I took her off once and set her next to me and she started to cry, I guess I hurt her "baby feelings" and she wasn't very happy with me. So she sat on her bench again and I just adjusted to see the game and all was well. Kids are great!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

That's too funny. I turned on my golf game and the boys were in their room supposed to be napping. As soon as the beginning music began playing, they literally ran from their room to come watch me play.