Tuesday, March 22, 2005

Phone Clip, UGH!

My phone clip broke today, and believe it or not, I wasn't running from friends in a small water fight. I simply sat down in a car on the passenger side of the car and it caught on the seat belt and popped off. Now, I want to point out that this clip in the Nextel store costs 15 bucks, it has a belt clip and the clip swivels on your hip. So basically there is only two moving parts on this belt clip. I go into Nextel to have them replace it because it is a waranteed thing and the guy says that the part that broke isn't covered under the warantee. It's only one of two moving parts on the clip and it's not covered. Talking about a great warantee for the company. Anyway, now that I've complained about that, I'm going to go sit in a two and a half hour meeting. Have a good day!

No comments: