Monday, March 14, 2005

Stressful situations....

I hate stressful situations. I shouldn't say that, I think it depends on what you are stressing about. Stressing about a challenge, like a game or something fun is ok. Sometimes the stress of a deadline can be fun (in a sadistic sort of procrastinating blood-rush way) but when it comes to confrontation, stressful situations suck.

Most of the other stressful situations can go away at the end of the time line, but some confrontational situations only get worse because you confront someone, you then have to wait to see what the response is going to be.

The person I complained about earlier in the blogs when I discussed motivation, has been confronted. The stress now continues to build as the response is decided and the decisions are made. We will see what will happen but the deadline for improvement is March 31.

When I have to deal with stressful situation created by and depending on me, I can handle those. When you add other personalities and you don't know what is running through their head, it is very hard to deal with the stress because you don't know the impact of the things that you have done. You hope they are for the better, but you are not always certain.

I do seriously hope that the challenges that I have made will be responded to positively and that a difference can be made. So, onto another Monday....

No comments: