Wednesday, March 30, 2005

Let it Snow, Let it...Wait

I love the moisture that we are getting right now. It will help the drought we've been in, but let's keep the snow in the mountains. Don't get me wrong, I hate snow. I don't mind it in the mountains but on my front lawn, no. Let me be more specific, there are two days when there can be snow on the ground at my house, Christmas and New Years. But since I'm not mother nature and I don't control the weather, I'll take what comes and hope for it to warm up quickly and melt in the valley pretty fast. My new house is going to be pretty bad because it's at a higher elevation and it gets hit with the lake effect pretty bad. At least I don't have to worry too much about shoveling the walks until the fall/winter snows, the spring snow melts pretty quick. Anyway, enough rambling...

No comments: