Thursday, March 17, 2005

A New Day

Well, today is a new day, and I'm trying to put that whole assume/assuming thing behind me now. It was one of those things that get in your head and the only way to get them out is to tell someone. This blog became that someone. I'm not going to apologize for it because we are all free to choose what we want to read and what we don't, you read it and then you paid the consequence.

Anyway, today is a new day and I have some pictures of the house that I will post later. The carpet is in the driveway and front steps have been poured, and the house will soon be a home. It's looking really nice and the 2nd of April isn't going to come quick enough. We did a lot of packing last night and while we were doing it I realized that we have a lot of junk. We can sort through it all when we move and donate it to someone or something and my junk can be their treasure.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

As one of those helping you move, donate it now and save the back problems that will occur later.

Tracy said...

Too late, already packed most of it