Friday, March 25, 2005

Nice Clean Kids

I love bathing kids. It's sometimes a pain and it's hard to do it by yourself when you are stupid and you put all three of your kids in the bath at the same time, and then they get out and they shiver cause they are cold and just standing there in their towels waiting for you to help them. I always forget about that part and put them all in the bath at the same time. It's cute though. I was sitting in the hall talking to my mom and watching my kids play in the bath and I just realized how great it is to have my kids. They are so dang cute! I had to get after them a few times for splashing too much but it's fun to watch them play. Then I absolutly LOVE how they smell after a bath. I get them all lotioned up and nice clean clothes on and I could just hold them forever cause they smell so nice. It's a good reminder of how precious they are even though they can try my patience, sometimes almost constantly! Anyway, those are my feelings after about an hour of the bath process. Kids are great and I'm lucky to have 3 of 'em!!!

No comments: