Tuesday, April 01, 2008

500th Post

So I just noticed that we were up to 499 on the blogging thing. So this is the 500th post. I think that is pretty cool, it's only taken just over 3 years to get here, but hey, we made it.

For the 500th post I want to make an observation. One that I've been looking at for quite some time now. It just amazes me how some of the most memorable moments in life are made in the shortest time periods. I just went to a wedding. The actual ceremony took all of 5 minutes, but that created lasting memories for those involved. Anyway something to think about.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Some of the least memorable take a very long time. Listen to "Cats in the Cradle" by Harry Chapin. The least memorable for the father took his whole life and didn't amount to much at all.

Make memories instead of regrets.