Wednesday, April 09, 2008

Eating Habits

To start, most of this applies to me as anyone else. I just want to premise that I am not above what I am about to say. It is because of this, and the similarities in other people's eating habits that I am writing this.

I just wanted to comment on our lack of nutrition these days. Some people do eat somewhat nutritiously but most do not. We are caught in a world of fast food and sodas and we reach for those when we should reach for something a bit more healthy.

I just think we should all challenge ourselves in our diets. Most of us think this but we keep it just below the level with which it becomes a priority. Anyway, I hope you think about what you eat and realize why our nation has become the glutenous nation it has.

Anyway, I'm off to drink a bottle of Pepto and I would suggest you stay away from Mexican food in large quantities. You think its good at first, but after a while, you realize your mistake.

1 comment:

Tracy said...

I always think of what I'm eating and it's actually starting to phase me. At least once a week I have to act like a 17 year old and it's starting to get harder and harder. But a burger and fries do sound really good right now.