Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Happy Earth Day

So today is Earth day. What that means exactly, I don't know. I think we are supposed to be nice to the earth. Not litter, ride mass transit, don't use hairspray in aerosol cans, you know stuff like that. I think that we should get the day off and that we should all be as still as possible. Think about it, when we walk around, doesn't that hurt the earth. I know if I was walked on all day, I'd be in a lot of pain. I think if we are going to have Earth day, we should do our best not to walk on it, dig holes in it. I don't know maybe I'm being way to sensitive, but hey it's earth and it's the only one we've got.

For my part, I rode the train into work, yeah, I drove to the train station, but at least I didn't drive the extra 19 or so miles into work from where the train station is. Except then I made the train that much heavier and put that much strain on the earth. Ugh...we'll never win.

HAPPY EARTH DAY!!

No comments: