Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Frustration...in general

I'm doing this "in general" because there isn't any one person or thing that I can really blame but I am frustrated. It's really hard to have things so up in the air and unknown sometimes that I just want to pull my hair out.

My frustration stems from not knowing. As well as wanting to be kept up to date. We ordered a rug from Lowe's that we were told would be in around the 10th or 11th. We figured it would come in while we were gone and we could pick it up on Monday. When we got home and there wasn't a message, I called Lowe's and they said that it would be either today, being Monday, or tomorrow, being Tuesday, that we'd have the rug. Now it's Wednesday and no rug. I called and the guy did some checking for me on the phone and said he would have to call me back. I told him I was off to a meeting and that he could call my wife and let her know. He agreed. No call, as of 2 minutes ago. I could be over stressing, but I'm big into good customer service. I work with a team at work that customer service is very important and I'm a big advocate. All I ask is that you keep me posted. If you say today or tomorrow and the next day happens, then at least be a little willing to do what you say you are going to do and call me back.

The rug isn't the only frustrating thing. But right now it's a big one. Our home refi is another. I'm just stressing over that, unneeded stress. Anyway, just wanted to complain and vent a little. I try not to whine but once in a while it does some good, this didn't help much but maybe I'll feel better later.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Sorry to hear about your troubles. I understand about frustration because every time I turn around, I find more. I've decided to stop turning around.