Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Video of the Day - April 1st, 2008

I decided last night actually that I wanted to do another Video of the Day. Today's video is Nickelback - Savin' Me.



This is probably one of the coolest videos that I have seen. I really can't put my finger on what exactly it is that I like so much, but it's just cool. The song behind it is pretty cool too. I really like the part in the video when the guy stands behind the pregnant woman and you see her numbers and the numbers of her baby. This video shows how quick life really can come to an end when you least expect it. Life is short and we don't really know when you will be taken, so remember to always live life to the fullest. Oh, and make sure you always tell your loved ones that you love them.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

This video brings up a bunch of different concepts that are very deep, philosophical discussions. Not sure that Nickelback intended that but is possible given their other videos and songs.

Not sure I really want to get to involved but what if you could stop someone from dying right at that instance because you knew they would die? Would it be right to do or is it their time?

There are a bunch of movies on this subject with different possibilities.