Thursday, April 17, 2008

New Phrase

So, before I tell you my new phrase, I have to tell you the story behind it.

Last night, me and the wife were laying in bed talking. Now she has a cat that I don't really get a long with, in fact, I usually think about kicking him every time I see him. He doesn't think highly of me either so it works out really well.

Anyway, I'm pretty sure this cat has a few mental issues, more than normal for a cat anyway. So last night, as the wife and I were discussing plans for the weekend, he's running around the front room. Aly thought that her cat and my cat were playing around except my cat happened to be laying at my feet.

So, I told her that her cat was chasing his own shadow. Then I realized that the lights were off. So the new phrase, as attributed to my wife's demented, moronic cat is:

Chasing his shadow in the dark.

Anyway, when you think about it, its pretty funny and can explain a lot of people that you know.

1 comment:

Tracy said...

I think at times it can explain everyone living in this world.