Wednesday, April 09, 2008

Song of the Day - April 9, 2008

On Monday we were driving home and there was this song on the radio. It was one of those songs for me that was a buy it when you get home. Well we were listening to 101.9 The End and they it was squished between a couple of songs so they didn't come on and say what the name of the song was. I looked for it a little bit yesterday and then did a little more searching today. It was worth the search.

Today's song is I'm Yours by Jason Mraz. I haven't really heard of this artist but he has a few cd's for sale in iTunes. The song of the day, I'm Yours, is just a catchy up beat song and has some fun melodies in it. If you haven't heard it, go check it out. The only way I found online to hear it is just a partial, so you'll have to buy it or listen to the radio to hear it. Like I said, it's worth buying. There is also an acoustic version of the song, which is really good as well.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

He has a couple of others that you may have heard and I really like. "Remedy" and "Word Play" both of which I think you would like.