Monday, April 07, 2008

Monday...Living up to it's Reputation

So today is that day that everyone hates. I've been pretty good about liking Monday, because it's never really done me wrong. Today, however, has been a Monday full of all the wonderful Monday glory. First off, I woke up to snow on the ground again. AGAIN...ugh. Stupid snow.

Then I took my cute little puppy, which is now becoming my cash hog, to the vet. They shot him up with a bunch of stuff and then gave me some medication to get him better. 311 dollars later he was back in the back yard running around, still not his normal self, but lots better. I get to take him back Wednesday morning and we'll see how that turns out. I was pretty upset by it and thought about ditching him at the vet for another family to find, but I took him home. When I got home he was hanging out in the house and walked by Kelighlee and she like leaned on him as he walked by and I realized that if anything that little girl would be lost without her "Washy".

There has been a couple other things, but I'm need to stop complaining. I know I'm going to just have to bend over and take it, and that may be literally since I have a physical this afternoon. So to this Monday, I'd like to flip it the bird and end this day. Hopefully your day is going better.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

The good news is that it could have been more expensive. If Wash were a human, that $311 would have at least tripled but then insurance would have helped a bit. Anyway, just trying to make you feel better which, after reading what I wrote wouldn't make me feel better so I'll shut up.

"Hey! What's that behind you..." he says as he walks quickly away.

Tracy said...

Thanks for trying to take the depression away...