Tuesday, April 18, 2006

A cold week so far...

Sunday was windy, Monday snowed all day, and this morning it was still snowing. Crappy weather. This weekend is supposed to be really nice though, so I'm looking forward to that. We are going to get some bricks around our flower beds and get them started looking a lot better. I have to call someone to find out how much a dump truck load of dirt, top soil, is. It should be a good rest of the week. And the weekend should be great.

Now for the Song of the Day. Today's song of the day is from a collection of 50's and 60's that I have. B.J. Thomas hit the nail on the head when he said, "I'm never going to stop the rain by complaining, because I'm free, nothings worrying me" in his song Raindrops Keep Fallin' On My Head.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

When you find out about the cost of the dirt, let me know.