Monday, April 10, 2006

Couple of Things...

It was a beautiful weekend and I feel like I got quite a bit done. We are getting the front yard ready to put in some new flower beds with some trees and stuff like that. There seems to be a lot of stuff to do. I like doing yard work, so hopefully I'll continued to enjoy it. On Saturday we went to Lowe's and spent 2 hours there. It was crazy, we were looking for a certain size of shed and they didn't carry it in the store. We did get a new microwave though, which is one of those over-the-stove ones, now I need to install it which could be a laughing matter. I think I'll be rolling tape on the old camcorder when I do it. We'll see what happens.

Last night on the ride home from the in-laws, the kids wanted a story. So I told them that Chels and I would tell them a story taking turns. It actually turned out to be a pretty good story and the kids liked it. It was cool, maybe I'll try to rewrite it on here sometime.

Well it's still early, before 8:00am, but I think it is time to do the Song of the Day Though I've only listened to 3 songs this morning I think I have one. It's a fun one from one of my daughter's favorite movies. Which I borrowed from my brother about a year ago probably. The song is from the movie Annie. The song is called It's the Hard-Knock Life. It's cute to hear my 2 year old sing it.

That's all for this post, but I know have a couple movie review to write so I'll work on it later.

No comments: