Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Time to Blog......

So I haven't had anything to say the last couple of days. For one that has kissed the Blarney Stone I haven't been feeling the gift of gab. I attribute it to the fact that I haven't felt very good the last couple days. I wanted to blog and tell the world that I played racquetball yesterday. And because of the lucky circumstance of Jer coming in mid-game, I beat Hess by default, I think the score was like 8 to 3 or something around there. It was his turn to serve and he was on the warpath to come back and kick my backside into the wall, so great timing Jer, thanks!!! I did get hit near the groin area and in the throat, it hurt for a minute, but luckily it didn't kill me. I think I took it like a man and didn't even cry.

I know those of you still reading are saying get to the Song of the Day. We die when you miss a Song of the Day and it was missed yesterday, I know and I apologize. So todays Song of the Day is by Chicago. I picked it because my wife and I were chatting when it came on and it just happens to be our song. The song is You're the Inspiration. It is a great song and one of Chicago's best. They probably should have broken up once Peter Cetera left. Anyway, thanks for reading.

No comments: