Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Song of the Day

So today's Song of the Day was one that I picked last night while we were driving to dinner. This song comes from the Disney movie Pete's Dragon. It's called Boo Bop Bopbop Bop (I Love You Too). If you seen the movie you know that Pete and Elliot, Pete's dragon, are singing this song together after Pete has successfully run away and hidden from the Gogans with help from Elliot. Charlie Callas did the voice of Elliot and he does a lot of bops and other noises, but it's not clear what he is saying. Last night it came on the iPod and I was trying to sing with Elliot and Bree was in the back just laughing. She even said "daddy, your silly" or something like that. So I decided that it needed to be the Song of the Day today. So there you have it.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

What's funny is that I found my Pete's Dragon CD the other night and put it on my computer. The kids thought I was crazy singing along with it. Loads of fun and more memories than I can count....