Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Life is interesting.

What's up to everyone? Nice blog. Great movie reviews. Tracy I liked the movies I have seen with ya. My review would have to be for Ice Age 2 The Meltdown. Definitely worth going too. Well I think so I have been twice. Good movie. Loved it. Will buy it. Go see it. haha.

Life is good on the home front. Just waiting for the hubby to get home. We miss him tons. Its true that distance makes the heart grow fonder. Definitely can't wait to see him.

He is working hard well I guess you could say that. 4-7 hours a night and then sits at his temporary place of residence and well plays games. He has it so easy I am very jealous. He is good though and wants to get home.

Life, I have decided is interesting. It throws you all different kind of blows and well 99% of the time you are supposed to just "take it up the tail pipe"-jim carry, liar liar.

Well lets just say my tail pipe is stuffed until we have some kind of clearance *or really good bm* we are just gonna have to suffer.

Ah well life would suck if it wasn't interesting right.

No comments: