Thursday, April 20, 2006

A Quick Post

So it's close to the end of the day and I'm leaving soon. I just wanted to do a quick blog to say hello. Hello...that's it. Just kidding. So a few posts back I talked about a cool Extension for Firefox, or Lightninghippopotamus as it's called for me today, that was called InfoRSS. Yeah, it's not really that cool, it is pretty annoying. It doesn't remember what you've read and what you haven't so it keeps pulling posts from the different RSS feeds that I had set up. I'd get all of Neal's blogs since he switched over to WordPress. It got really annoying. Anyway, it's no longer on my machine.

Song of the Day time... Today I'm choosing Cotton Eye Joe by Rednex on the ESPN Presents: Jock Jams, Vol. 3. This song is done basically for cheerleaders to dance to, but it is a good pick me up song and has a catchy beat to it. Pretty cool. If you close your eyes you can even see the Dallas Cowboy cheerleaders dancing to it, hahaha.

1 comment:

Kaplin said...

Try Sage. It's a very lightweight RSS reader that i use.