Monday, April 10, 2006

Weekend Recap

I'll have to agree with Tracy on it being a wonderful weekend. This weekend was Lagoon's opening weekend. Although Aly didn't get to go this weekend (she was training at the zoo this weekend), we did have a good time. I took the kids and went with Kara and her two kids as well. It was a lot of fun and the kids really enjoyed it.

One ride they really liked was the Merry-Go-Round. The kids went on that ride 4 times in a row. It was a lot of fun.

We then spent some time geocaching this weekend. It was great. Found a couple of regular caches and a few micro caches. When we went to pick up Aly, I noticed one that I always wanted to go find. It's up by "This Is The Place" monument. Come to find out, after a bit of research, that it is a multi cache and I didn't have all the info to complete it. So, will be better prepared next time.

No comments: