Thursday, April 07, 2005

2000 Calorie Diet...ugh!!!

So I went to lunch today at Burger King and for a little under 7 bucks, I got a lot of food and with that food came a lot of calories. Around 2000 calories with fries and a drink. Sounds yummy to me...not. After I realized that I was getting fatter as I did the research on how many calories the Ultimate Double Whopper, which has bacon and cheese on it, it hit me that I'm not going to ever loose weight. I also read that in order to loose one pound you have to burn off 3500 more calories a day than you put in. So in other words if I want to loose 1 pound I'd have to burn over 5500 calories today. That's a lot of exercise. According to a calorie burn calculator, running 8 mph for an hour only burns 1132 calories. Now if you are me, running anywhere for more than about 2 minutes kills me, I'm so out of shape. Well It's time to start trying to loose weight and stop eating like a pig.

In Sports Today: The Masters started today, the Mets lost and the Jazz don't play(thank Heavens, can't the season just end)

No comments: