Friday, April 15, 2005

Fun For Friday

Well I don't know how fun it is to read my blog, as a matter of fact, I think that my readership has gone down to just me now...oh well. I usually don't make sense to anyone but the voices in my head anyway. Nothing much to write today, nothing to interesting has happend over the last little while, minus the fact that I'm a home owner, or mortgager, depending on who you talk to, and I'm getting scared about all the stuff I have to do. Everyone tells me how much they spent on stuff, like sprinkler systems and sod and all that fun stuff and i'm not looking forward to it. We'll have to see what happens in the near future. I'm tired of being in debt and don't want to go any farther if I can help it.

In Sports Today: After beating Houston yesterday by a score of 4-3, the Mets play Florida today in New York. The Jazz play Minnesota in the Delta Center. May not be a pretty game unless they play like they did against San Antonio. At least the Jazz are still playing and trying to win and haven't surrendered to vying for the lottery pick. The MCI Heritage is still being played and Peter Lonard is in the lead. I'd like to see Darren Clarke win this one, he's from Northern Ireland.

No comments: