Tuesday, April 19, 2005

Weather Roller Coaster

Well it's rainy and snowy again. After having the weekend in the 70's, it was in the low 40's/upper 30's yesterday. Welcome to Spring I guess...

Yesterday was a pretty good day, it was my oldest daughters b-day. It was pretty fun. She wanted to go to IHOP for dinner and so we went and they sang to her and it was all a pretty good evening for her. It was fun to watch her react to some of the stuff that happened for her birthday. Like Saturday, we had a Princess party for her. She had a few of her good friends come over and they had a good time. When her friends go there, it was funny to watch her welcome them to our house and give them big hugs. It was just funny to see her reaction. She loved the whole party, but the presents were by far the best part of her birthday. Then we had a family BBQ, and it was a good time. My aunt and uncle came over as well as a couple of my cousins and my grandparents. We had a good time showing off our house and just hanging out. It was all in all a great experience. Tiaree will start school in the Fall!

In Sports Today: Harold is going to lose in racquetball. I haven't played for a while, but I have a feeling that today is a good day to play racquetball and I'm in a winning mood. After a 5 game win streak the Mets have dropped two, one to Florida and one to Philadelphia. They will try to get back to their winning ways today when they play the Phillies once again. The Jazz won one last night against the Sacremento Kings and only have one more game this season, this horrible, horrible season. I guess Larry Miller apologized to the fans before yesterdays games and promised a good off season.

No comments: