Tuesday, April 05, 2005

Moved In!!!

Finally, the move is over and we are in the house. Besides spending over 1200.00 over the weekend I'm feeling pretty good about the whole thing. The house looks great. My advice though, don't try and hang blinds when you or your kids are tired. We were trying to put the blinds up in my daughters room on Saturday night. What a chore. She was tired, so not only am I frustrated because the blind won't go up and I'm retarded when it comes to doing stuff like that, I have my 5 year old, complaining that she's tired and wants everyone out of her room so she can go to bed. Then my son, such a punk, loves to torment my daughter when she is crabby, and he was doing a good job of it. Well, the blinds finally got put up and I put the girl's beds together and my daughter finally got to go to sleep. It was an adventure that I don't want to experience again.

The house looks nice with all the blinds and there are only a few holes to patch up in the walls where I missed. All in all, I am glad to be in the house.

No comments: