Monday, April 25, 2005

Weekends Over

Well, our weekend plans went pretty well. We went to Golden Corral Saturday morning. We took my mother-in-law and had a good meal. I like going there because I can have a lot of one thing, or a little of a lot of things.

We then took all of the kids to Lagoon. For those of you that don't know, Lagoon is an amusement park in the Salt Lake Valley. We had a pretty good time. Spent a lot of time deciding on which rides and who was going on each ride. Since we had the 2 little girls, there were some rides that someone had to stay off to watch them. We had a lot of fun and left earlier than originally planned because with little kids, they get tired and then they need naps. If they don't get naps, they become cranky and hard to manage. So, we took them home and let them get some rest.

Saturday night was to be a lazy night but I got a call to go visit one of the people in our neighborhood. It was a good visit and I'm glad I went.

Sunday was church and then bbq and my sister's house. It was probably one of the better parties because it was lighter than normal. Basically, that means we didn't have to yell at the kids as much as normal so it worked out for all of us.

All in all, it was a good weekend. Weather was difficult at times but other than that, we enjoyed it.

No comments: