Wednesday, April 06, 2005

Funny Comercials

I was driving home from work yesterday when I heard a commercial announcing the Jazz game last night. In the commercial they said something to the effect of "Come watch your gutsy Jazz take on the Trailblazers from Portland". Now, the funny part of that sentence is the gutsy part. I was thinking why would they use the word gutsy when they were talking about the Jazz. Now, let me preface with the fact that I'm a big Jazz fan and hate to see them lose, which is pretty much the norm these days. So when they said gutsy, I realized that when anyone is playing that bad it would take a lot of guts to take the court and play every night. I'm looking forward to next year when Kirlenko and Boozer can get healthy. Anyway, I just found that humorous.

Another commercial to watch for on T.V. is the Dairy Queen commercial with the dad teaching his son the game of basketball. I laughed for like 10 minutes, even thinking aobut it makes me laugh a little.

No comments: