Wednesday, April 13, 2005

I Hate Being Sick

So after a great Monday, I was sick yesterday (Tuesday). I started feeling it Monday afternoon, but it wasn't too bad to knock me down. When I woke up yesterday, I had a horrible headache and I felt like my head was in a tight box. I took some dayquil and started to feel better minus the pain when I swallow. I relaxed all day and watched the kids play, I also went outside for a bit to get some fresh air, nothing major, just walking around the yard trying to decide how things are going to be. Then I went and sat some more, by dinner time the pain in my head was back and I wanted to crash and sleep. I ate dinner and shortly thereafter took so Nyquil and slept through most of Mary Poppins and was a little dizzy when I put my kids in bed. I'm feeling a lot better today, the Nyquil knocked me out and I slept pretty good. So I'm feeling better today, which is nice.

In Sports Today: The Mets play Houston today, they were off yesterday. The Jazz play San Antonio in the Delta Center. After losing to Golden State last night, I'm not expecting a win tonight, a close lose would be acceptable, I've set my expectations pretty low on the Jazz this year.

No comments: