Thursday, April 28, 2005

AAAGGGHHH 18 MONTH OLDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

18 month olds are a pain in the butt. I have absolutly had it. Bree doesn't know the meaning of "no". Either that or she chooses to ignore it. That is probably the case. She has suddenly decided that she can climb on everything. She throws tantrums where she drops to her knees or her bum and flings herself backwards. This morning, instead of trying to slow her down or cushion her as she did that, I let her go. She hit her head on the floor and started to cry even harder. Maybe she'll learn. At this point, I don't want to be the mom of an 18 month old. Or a 3 year old for that matter. The boy won't listen either. He puts his hands to his ears and waves them around and says nanny-nanny-nanny when I ask him to stop. He does things on purpose knowing full well that he isn't supposed to do them. He can break into tears if you look at him cross-eyed. Grrrr, I want to go shopping. Tiaree is the only one who is even remotely being good today. Notice I said remotely. She just turns her ears off. You can ask her something 3 or 4 times and she just sits there. Sometimes it seems the only thing that makes her listen is yelling. But right now, she is the bright spot. Pretty sad huh. I need a girls night out, desperatly.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I know how you feel except Jayna HAS learned the meaning of the word "no" except that instead of following it, she says it.

The other kids are getting to be a pain also. I think everyone needs a break.