Monday, April 11, 2005

Monday Following a Great Weekend

Once again, I'll state that I like Mondays. This past weekend was a lot of fun, a lot of work, but a lot of fun. On Saturday, we went and cleaned up my mom's house. It looks awesome. Then we came home and didn't do too much. Just lounged around and listened to iTunes and then watched Fat Albert. Sunday was the usual church thing and then we came home and I watched golf.

Growing up, I didn't understand why people liked to watch golf, like my grandpa would have it on once in a while when we'd visit. I never understood. I like to play golf and once I started playing a lot in Logan, I kind of got this fever for the game. It's an awesome game where you make money because you are good. You put it all on the line against a whole bunch of golfers that want the #1 spot at the end of the tourney. I have a few favorite golfers, Tiger, Phil, Mike Weir, Chris DiMarco, who is new on the list. And then there's the ones I hate, ok the one I hate, don't know why exactly, but I just don't like Vijay. Anyway, the Masters was this last weekend and it is always fun to watch the Majors being played. In case you missed it Tiger won in a playoff against Chris DiMarco. It was pretty fun to watch. I like to see if I can better myself after watching them do the little things they do. 'Cept, I don't golf much anymore. Anyway, it was fun and if you haven't watched golf and your a fan of sports, give it a try before you knock it.

In Sports Today: The Mets won against the Houston Astros 8 - 4, they won one on Sunday against Atlanta and lost one against Atlanta on Saturday. The Jazz don't play tonight, but they did beat New Orleans and then lost to Dallas over the weekend. I guess one of the rookies got in a fist fight in the parking lot after the game with Jerry Stackhouse.

No comments: