Wednesday, April 27, 2005

Sore, Sore, Sore

So, I didn't post yesterday, it was a pretty long day. I was at work at about 5:20 to upgrade some software. The upgrade went well. Then I worked until 2 and went home and got some lunch. Then we put a walkway next to the driveway, it makes it look really nice. That was a job, let me tell you. We started at about 3 and finshed around 6 then I worked on some other stuff and went in around 8:30 I think. I went in and I was sore then. Got up this morning to ride the bus into work and could feel the pain in my body. It's good for me though, I'm getting fat and lazy, so some hard labor will help me out. All in all it was a good day and now I'm at work, trying to think of things I can do sitting at my desk. Don't want to get up too much. I do get to go to lunch with my family today, which is cool.

I brought my umbrella to work today, which probably looked really funny because the sky was clear and beautiful. At the train station, a guy asked me if it was supposed to rain, I mentioned that that's what the weather man said. He didn't sound too excited. So if it rains, I'm ready, if not, no pain was involved.

In Sports: The Mets lost to Atlanta in their last meeting and play again today. The NBA playoffs are going on right now. I don't have a clear favorite to win the Championship this year, as long as it's not Sacramento or Dallas. I don't know why I don't like them, I just don't. Next year, I hope the Jazz will at least make it to the playoffs.

No comments: