Thursday, April 21, 2005

Friday, Where are You?

Today has been a rough day. I'm pretty tired and can't really explain why. Last night I was up a couple of times, but other than that I slept like a log. When Jarik woke up to go to the bathroom, 45 minutes after I went to bed. When I woke up to help him, I was still in half a daze. Then Bree woke up and was coughing and gagging, then she puked on my pillow a little, it was popcorn kernals that she had eaten earlier in the night. I am ready for a weekend and want to sleep all weekend long. I'm not going to St. George, so my Saturday just opened up wide. Good for my yard, bad for me, who gets to work in the yard.

In Sports:I took the today off because I didn't want to limit myself, plus I was always adding yesterdays scores. Well the Jazz ended their horrible season with a lose, figures. The season is over and know I can start looking forward to next season. The Mets dropped one yesterday to the Marlins, and will play them again today. In golf, the Shell Houston Open started today. At last look there were two guys at -8, one being Vijay.

No comments: