Friday, April 08, 2005

It's Beginning to look a lot like...Christmas

What is going on. Snow in the mountains after April 1. That would be my rule anyway, but that actually happening, ha. So yesterday it was 75 with a little wind, but it was nice, shorts weather. Today, snowing, at least where I'm at and according to KSL's website it says it's 57, but there is snow up here at work. I myself think that it's good to get the moisture, but let's get it in the mountains and let the valley be nice. Anyway, I always complain about the weather when it's bad, but I like warm weather.

In Sports Today: The Masters continues the leaders are at -5, the Jazz play one of the few teams in the NBA they have a better record than, New Orleans, which have 2 out of 3 this year. The Mets play in Atlanta after a 3 game stint with Cinncinati, which they lost them all.

No comments: