Friday, August 19, 2005

1st Interview

First of all, this post is 201 which is also an accomplishment. It basically means we have WAY too much time on our hands.

Anyway, today I have my 1st interview for my 2nd job. (Confused yet?) Actually, I have an appointment at 1pm to work part time nights and some weekends at Albertsons. I've put in several applications and this is the first to respond. Hopefully all will go well.

I'm more than qualified for all of the jobs I've applied for. It is only about learning what the company quirks are and their little systems. Everything should be a walk in the park. I've ran cash registers, done inventory, stocked shelves, etc. Nothing should be hard but hopefully it will be fun and help us to earn a little extra money to get us to our goals.

So, I'll post later giving an update.

No comments: