Monday, August 08, 2005

Low blood content....

Today was my day to go donate blood. If you are eligible, you can donate once every 8 weeks. I always feel better after donating blood. Not because I'm doing something for others (which is a good thing and I do feel good about that, but that's not why.) I read somewhere that it is healthy for men to give blood on occasion. Kind of like eathing a salad is healthy, getting bled every once in a while is good also.

I'm not sure if this is propoganda to donate or to make friends with a vampire (but I wouldn't put it past those darn vamps to try to do something like this) or whether it is a true health benefit of donating. ANYWAY, I feel a lot better for a couple weeks after. The day of is always a little difficult. I get a little drawn and am usually in need of a nap but that could be because I don't sleep as much as I should, eat as well as I should or do that exercise thing that everyone talks about (mental note, need to look up exercise to find out exactly what it is.)

So, I'm tired, it's almost time to go home and then I can think about going to bed earlier. I probably won't because I haven't finished HP6 yet, but its a thought.

No comments: