Friday, August 26, 2005

Life is Better Today

So I slept in this morning a little bit because I drove in. So that's always good. My kids were all awake when I left and that was fun. It is awesome that my kids feel it so important to give me a hug and a kiss before I leave. It really makes my day. Now if I can figure out how to get a car, then I can make it more of a habit. Maybe I'll start carpooling (is that one word or two?). Anyway, it's Friday and I'm looking to have some fun this weekend with my wife and kids. We have a week until we leave for exciting Casper, WY to hang with Nic and Fam. It should be fun.

On Neal's Blog he had this link to find out your cyborg name, so I did and here is mine:

Transforming Robotic Android Calibrated for Yelling


See what yours is and let us all know.

3 comments:

Kaplin said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Kaplin said...

Calibrated for yelling? You must be the meanest dad in the whole world.

Tracy said...

Yeah, but I can transform.