Friday, August 19, 2005

Fun For All

Ok, well here we are again. Late in the afternoon, the clock is winding slowly, and I've got a few things to do that should send me into the weekend feeling free of work. Which is a good feeling. I'm sitting here listening to a proclaimers song thinking about the weekend plans and not sure if I want to do anything at all. I've got some stuff I would like to do in the old yard, like dig holes for fence posts so my wife will get off my back (;) Chels). Actually she's not really on my back, but I'm getting more annoyed that my garage looks more like a lumber yard than a garage. So I want to get working on it. I only have about a dozen or so more holes to dig and could get them done pretty quick if I just did it, but I'm lazy and don't want to do it most times. But now I'm feeling that I need to get it done. The yard looks lots better without all the weeds. Anyway, I'm just rambling and need to get some work done so have a great weekend.

No comments: