Monday, August 15, 2005

Another Weekend Gone

So, another weekend has slipped by us. I'm actually glad that this weekend is over because it wasn't the best of weekends. Friday, we went shopping. Not just regular shopping, but school clothes shopping. Not just school clothes shopping but specific style and colors because the school our kids are going to is a uniform school.

I have mixed emotions on this. The only downside that I have is the initial investment into the new attire. Since they didn't have things that would fit within the requirements, we had to buy new clothes. So, Aurora and Mason each have 3 new outfits.

The only other problem that I can see, and it is just getting used to this idea, is that the kids need to change from school clothes to play clothes immediately upon return from school.

Well, the rest of the weekend was ok. Had a bbq on Sat night. Learned that I don't like lamb ribs. (Almost everyone else hated them also.) The meat has a different flavor that wasn't palatable. I wouldn't recommend it unless you want to see whether you have the same results. At least I can say I tried it once.

No comments: