Thursday, August 18, 2005

I'm Excited

Ok, so it's going to happen. On September 11, 2005, I am going to accomplish one of my life goals. I will soon have in my possession one ticket to see the San Francisco 49ers play the St. Louis Rams. Yes, I'm excited! I have always wanted to go to a 49ers game and I get to go. I'm going with three friends here at work and it should be a good game. Hopefully Alex Smith will get to play and Kevin Curtis for the Rams. He was at Utah State when I was going to school up there. Other than that, life is going pretty good.

We have been watching the Lord of the Rings triology over the past little while. It's such an awesome show. We finished The Two Towers last night, we are watching the extended version by the way. This weeked we are saying that we'll watch The Return of the King and then we'll be done. They are good and the kids are even sitting quietly through them. Which is nice, Jarik has had to ask a couple time, to reassure himself, that the Orcs and the other bad guys are really just people dressed in costumes. And he's not the biggest fan of Gollum, but he's pretty strapped to the tube when we are watching them. Tiaree loves it and still giggles when she sees all the bad guys because they are ugly. Anyway, it's time to post this and get to the day.

No comments: