Monday, August 15, 2005

Weekend, Weight Watchers, and Whatever else

So the weekend came and went pretty quick. I don't like when the weekend goes so dang fast, but what can you do. I spent a few hours outside on Saturday pulling weeds and cleaning up some of the yard. It's amazing what a few hours of work will do when you put your mind to it. Anyway, it was fun working in the yard and the nice part about it was that it wasn't too hot. We had a bbq on Saturday at Copperton Park, it was a lot of fun. Then we did dinner at the in-laws and that was pretty fun too.

Weight Watchers is going well. I realized that it helps you loose weight without having to cut back on the things you like to eat. Instead of eating and eating and eating, you limit what you have and wala, you loose weight. I'll keep ya posted on how it's going.

There really isn't a whole lot of whatever else, I started this post an hour ago and with all the breaks inbetween, the whatever else I had in mind is no longer there.

No comments: