Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Bad Tracy, Bad

Ok, so I did the ultimate diet no-no today. I went to a fast food place and I wasn't there to order a salad. Basically, I went to Carl's Jr. ordered the Famous Star with Cheese, I didn't want the cheese, they put it on and I forgot to ask them to take it off, a large fry and then I had a diet coke. HAHAHA, I've turned into one of those people that I usually make fun of, the ones that order the biggest most fattening thing on the menu then they have a large diet coke to set things right. The reason I had a diet coke is because it doesn't add to the points that my meal racked up. I'm only 7 points over for the day total, but I haven't even had dinner yet. Well it's time to get back to work.

1 comment:

Nicole said...

Hey Fat Kid. Do you have the points chart you could email me? Just wondering?