Tuesday, August 16, 2005

I BOOKED IT!!!

Whadda BlogOk so we have been out of town for 2 months now and well my hubby has worked close to 70 days straight now. Well he had two days off to drive here and get settled but a 16 hour drive is hardly a day off. Anyhow... I am getting ansy and want to do something or give myself something to look forward to so I did. I booked our timeshare in California for October 31st through November 5th. We are going to go to San Francisco California on the 28th and hang out. Probably hit Alcatraz on that saturday. I have been there before but Rick hasn't and I know he would love it. Then this is the best part for Rick -I am excited about it too. We are going to the Tampa Bay Buccaneers game at the 49ers home on that sunday the 30th. Then we will head to Anaheim after driving through Sequoia National Park. We will spend 5 days there hitting the theme parks and beach and stuff. Then we may go to San Diego so we can go to Legoland and possibly the Zoo. I AM SO EXCITED!!!

So I have this plan to have my kids earn this trip. They are getting old enough to understand many things. In other words they have some how turned into the snottiest kids ever and I have tried everything. Besides making them bleed or pass out for a few days. I am gonna go with the marble method. I am going to give them each a jar and when they do something nice they get a marble when they do something bad they lose a marble. They have to earn all the marbles before we go. I pray this works. It will relieve my tension from not getting so angry with no answer and hopefully they will learn from it. I saw it on one of those new nanny shows. So wish me luck.

No comments: