Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Nonsense ramblings

I guess it all started off last night when the lawn mower ran out of gas with only two or three strips left to mow. "Put more gas in it" is the reply I hear from all of you, well it was 8:30 and I didn't want to drive down to my sisters to get it. I know lousy excuse, but it had been a long day. Well today, I took some of my lunch hour to read some stuff in the paper and on ESPN.com. If you all remember a few months ago I stopped doing the Sports secion on my blog, because the sports I really care about kind of ended, or at least the seasons of the teams that I like. Well this year I'm getting more excited about the upcoming NFL and NBA seasons. The 49ers will hopefully do better then the tragic season that they had last year, and crossing my fingers or knocking on wood, the Jazz won't be sidelined with so many injuries. One thing that makes me laugh is the way people get about their sports teams, if they the management make a stupid, or what a fan thinks is stupid, then the fan runs for the hills and becomes a fan of whomever won the last NBA Championship, btw, congrats Spurs. Let's remember that true fan loyalty is being loyal in in the face of adversary, or as people here in Utah are thinging, the return of Greg. To anyone who cares, I'm a Greg Ostertag fan, yes, I wish he was more consistant, but for the most part he's a great player. Anyway, loyal fans, grab your Jazz foam fingers and other Jazz merchandise and let's get ready for a great year. That's all, pretty lame, but it made me feel better. Laters.

No comments: