Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Blog of the Day

Well, my car wasn't ready yesterday so I will be getting it today. I called, its ready, I can come and pick it up. So, that's pretty exciting.

Still deciding on the part-time job thing. I applied at one place and plan on putting in a couple of other resumes. I was planning on doing one yesterday but did some other errands instead. Our dryer had gone out on us. That actually makes 2 dryers. Irma's, which she left in the house, died a couple of weeks ago. The dryer that we had previously didn't want to work properly either. So, we went to a place that sells refurbished appliances and got another one. Hopefully it will work better.

I got the books that I recently ordered. One is a back to basics type book, two of them are farming type books and the last is on the designing and building of rabbit housing. We looked through them and they are very informative. I will start reading them soon. I think it will be fun to start learning some farming/gardening techniques.

No comments: