Monday, August 01, 2005

Wow, It's Been a While

As the creator of this blog, I'd like to welcome me back. Thanks. It's been a while since I blogged. I went on vacation and didn't get on the computer till late in the week last week and it was only to look something up online. Nothing long enough to blog, although it only takes like a minute to put something online. To let you know what's going on in our lives, Tiaree starts school on Wednesday. Big step in our family. We are going school shopping tonight which should be loads of fun. Anyway, I need to get some stuff done, just wanted to welcome myself back and share a little info.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I wanted to welcome you back also. Only because I'm probably one of three other people that would do it. So, Welcome Back and we hope, as the administrator of this blog, that you will be a valuable contributor.