Wednesday, August 24, 2005

School Starts Today

It was a whole different atmosphere at my house this morning. Usually, when I leave for work, I'm usually the only one up and awake. (On occasion, Mason will wake up early but not often.)

Today, the kids were getting up and dressed around 6:30 for school. Nicole and Jayna woke up, (I think because Jayna had a nightmare or something and her crying woke up Nicole.) Alythea was even up at around 6:30 today. What an exciting day.

It was nice to give everyone hugs and kisses before I left for work. The two students were excited to start school. They look really good in their uniforms. Their uniforms mainly consist of certain color pants/shorts/skirt and shirt. Mason was wearing black pants and a red polo-style shirt and Aurora was wearing a blue blouse with a black skirt.

Alythea is excited because she will only have Nicole and Jayna home for most of the day today. It should be relatively nice and peaceful for her.

No comments: